29 July

09:08

Assalammualaikum...

Busy watching The Perks of being Wallflower, then I look up to digital watch on my lappy...
Ah... 11.49PM, then start scrolling my eyes downward...yeah, it's 29 July 2013.

Why 29 July so significant to me?
Because, it's the exact date where i undergo my laparatomy, removing my left ovary.
It's already 2 years then...

2 years of holding my strength to keep moving and forgetting the past, though how much i tried its damm hard to forget as long as the scars remaining there, still too obvious.


Wonder, why i kept remembering this date, and somehow it feels like celebrating my birthday?
I still clueless...it's not a great date in my life too...


Ahh...
i scroll my eyes again on the digital clock...
it's already 12.00 AM...30th July 2013
2 years and 1 day then...


All and all...i still standing here guys!
Thanks for supporting me, being there for me...
Alhamdulillah,
i'm still typing right now, healthy and crazy...
Wassalam
I love you...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook