I'm a boring person

05:51

assalammualaikum...

Just a random talk...about how boring i'm...

yeah... i'm a boring person that you would think twice to hangout with


1.  Whenever people talk...i'm hardly give appropriate reaction. i'm lacking of expression... sometimes i overdo my expression and people would think i'm over excited or something. so to prevent that, i restrained my expression and as a result... i don't react as much as people want me to...

sometimes people initiated a conversation...and i would really loves to talk with them but in the end i always have " awkward " issues...
like...
krik...krik...krik..


2. I don't have that pretty face ( in human category) in contrast i have this fierce serious face that almost everyone misjudge as snobbish. yeah... i don't smile much because i have this confident issue...maybe due to this unpretty face i think.
so if you see me...my face have the same pattern all day long... 


3. sometimes i talk about things that people can't understand. so in the end i end up laughing alone. and this is pretty much why i don't talk much.

4. i'm always blur...
blur...
blur...

yeah

not cute at all

 5. i'm just a plain boring person + a dork.

thank you for reading this boring entry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook